We will be with You every step of the way
This area provides some brief background medical information on a variety of conditions we provide care for and treatments or procedures that are treated by our physicians.
MINOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- A hysteroscope is a thin, lighted telescope-like device. It is inserted through your vagina into your uterus.
The hysteroscope transmits the image of your uterus onto a screen. This allows the doctor to see the inside of the uterus during the procedure.
- Endometrial Ablation
- LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
- The leep uses a thin, low-voltage electrified wire loop to cut out abnormal tissue. LEEP can:
- Cut away abnormal cervical tissue that can be seen during colposcopy Remove abnormal tissue high in the cervical canal that cannot be seen during colposcopy.
- Endometrial biopsy
- An endometrial biopsy can be done in a doctor's office. Your doctor puts a narrow tube inside the uterus to take a sample of cells.
You may feel some cramping during the test. The cells will be sent to a lab and checked under a microscope. Endometrial biopsy results may detect cancer of the uterus.
- Dilitation and Currettage (D&C)
- These 2 procedures are often used to diagnose or treat abnormal uterine bleeding, the D&C is one of the most common surgical procedures performed on women.
FULL SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Elective Sterilization
- Endometrial ablation
- Hysterectomy, including abdominal, laproscopic, and vaginal
- Abdominal surgery
- Vaginal surgery
- Prolapse repair
- Bladder repair
- da Vinci Procedure